Visio is a sample-loading buffer and protein stain in one. Visio quickly binds to the proteins in your sample before loading, resulting in visible bands that develop during gel electrophoresis. No staining or destaining steps are required. Visio makes it possible to monitor protein electrophoresis in real time, and is completely compatible with downstream mass spectrometry.
- Instant results – see protein bands immediately as electrophoresis proceeds
- Sensitive – detect as little as 10 to 25 ng per band
- Fast protocol – no different from standard electrophoresis protocols - replace your current loading dye with Visio and samples labeled and ready to load after heating for 10 minutes
- Flexible – use with reducing and non-reducing gels
- Compatible – can be used with downstream mass spectrometry