One-Site PCR Detection System
POCKIT is a qualitative PCR detection system based on insulated isothermal PCR (iiPCR), and is specially designed for point-of-care use.
Contact us today and request an instrument for your free one day trial.
- Dual channel fluorescence detection
- Single program to finish both PCR and reverse transcription PCR within 1 hour
- Touchpanel control
- Built-in Android smartphone chip for automatic data interpretation
- Throughput: 1-8 samples/run
POCKIT is a flexible platform for nucleic acid detection. Users can choose the specific kits, or develop their own system by following these three steps:
- Follow the POCKIT primer/probe design rules (please see FAQ for more information)
- Use the R-tubes and Uni-ii Buffer system
- Optimize condition from the optical data
1. The reaction enviroment is insulated by a thermal shield.
2. Natural thermal convection is induced by heat.
3. Thermal convection drives fluid cycling and results in PCR reaction.
4. Denaturation of dsDNA
5. Primer annealing
6. Extension of the new strands
7. DNA is duplicated with the completion of one cycle of thermal convection.
Click here to see the animation of iiPCR.