- Home > Product Information > Instruments > LabTurbo 48
- - Fast Extraction in Compact Size
- Up to 48 samples can be processed in 90 minutes straightly from raw sample to nucleic acid elution within a compact uni-body design (WxDxH) 66 x 64 x 160 cm.
- - Large Sample Size
-    Up to 5 ml for cell-free fluids (serum/plasma) U or up to 1 ml for whole blood, or up to 0.5 ml buffy coat can be processed; elution volumes are collected down to 50 µl.
- - Large Throughput
-    By continuous operation with five units, up to thousand samples can be processed in daily working hours.
- - Ease to Use All-in-One system
-    Prevents human error, saves time, and saves labor by bar code reading for sample and reagent tracking, auto-aliquoting from primary sample tube, eliminating reagent preparation, 6-strip formats worktable setup, select and play protocols, auto-clean, and liquid handling (PCR setup).
- - Various Applications
- Suitable for laboratories performing clinical (IVD), biomedical research, pharmacogenomics, applied testing, human identity testing and forensics. Whole blood / buffy coat, human/animal/plant tissue, cultured cells, bacteria, forensic samples (swab, etc), body fluid (serum/plasma etc), and samples which are difficult to handle such assputum, FFPE and stool
- - Guaranteed Result
-    Performance guaranteed for recovery, purity, sensitivity, reproducibility, and cross-contamination free by using innovative membrane column vacuum technology.